As used in this Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings:
“Website” means the following Website: https://novardis.com/ (including its subdomains), which is owned by the Company and located at: https://novardis.com/ (including its subdomains).
“User”, “you”, “your” or any other similar derivative terms (as the context may require) means an individual who:
1) uses the Website and/or has accessed its Content, and
“Company”, “We”, “Our” or any other similar derivative terms (as the context may require) means the following legal entity: Novardis Consulting Limited Liability Company, based in: Office 70, 5A, Detskaya street, Saint-Petersburg, 199106, Russia, (including its separate subdivisions both in the Russian Federation and abroad as well as any other entities created as a result of the Company reorganization).
“Website Content” means all and any items posted by the Company and/or third parties (with the permission of the Company) on the Website, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, programs, music, sounds, information, notices and any other items of similar purpose, collections or combinations thereof, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, computer programs, databases, as well as the Content design, structure, selection, coordination, appearance, general style and arrangement comprising a part of the Website and any other intellectual property items that are collectively and/or separately contained on the Website.
“Website Software” means software developed by the Company (and/or third parties on behalf of the Company) for the Website, including but not limited to all software, scripts, codes (HTML codes), programs, etc.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1 This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) defines the rules and procedure for using the Website, the rights and obligations of its Users, and regulates the procedure for the User to gain access to the Website.
2.2 By continuing to use the Website, the User accepts the terms of this Agreement.
2.3 This Agreement is binding on its Parties (i.e. the Company and the User). The User may assign their rights under this Agreement only after getting prior written consent of the Company.
2.4 The user has the right to:
1) Use the Website solely for the purposes and in the manner provided for by the Agreement and not prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2) Copy information from the Website subject to the indication of the source and the prior consent of the Company.
3) Use the information of the Website for their own personal non-commercial purpose only
2.5 The user undertakes to:
1) Respect the property and non-property rights of authors and other copyright holders when using the Website.
2) Avoid taking any actions that may be considered as disrupting the normal operation of the Website.
3) Avoid distributing, when using the Website, any confidential information and legally protected information about individuals or legal entities.
4) Avoid taking any actions that may violate the confidentiality of information protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5) Avoid using the Website to distribute advertising information unless the Company gives its consent thereto.
6) Avoid using any devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy or monitor the Website Content.
7) Avoid bypassing the Website navigation structure to obtain, or attempt to obtain, any information, documents or materials by any means that are not specifically provided by the services of the Website.
8) Refrain from unauthorized access to the Website functionality, any other systems or networks related to this Website.
9) Avoid breaking the security or authentication system on the Website.
10) Avoid reverse search, tracking or attempting to track any information about any other User of the Website.
11) Avoid using the Website for any purpose prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation, and avoid inciting to any illegal or other activities violating the rights of the Company or third parties.
3. WEBSITE USERS
General criteria and age
3.1 To be eligible to use the Website, Users must meet the following criteria (cumulatively):
1) to be at least 14 years of age;
2) not to be disqualified from access to the Website on the basis of a final judgment of a court or in cases provided for by the applicable legislation or the terms of this Agreement.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1 The Company owns all and any right, title and interest, including intellectual property rights, in all the Website Content and the Website Software. The Website Software and Website Content are copyrighted in the manner prescribed by the applicable civil legislation of the Russian Federation as well as international treaties and conventions related to intellectual property protection.
4.2 Users are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, compiling, distributing, and displaying in any form, publishing, downloading, transmitting, selling or otherwise distributing or using the Website Content and the Website Software, except as expressly permitted by the terms of this Agreement or the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.3 Nothing in this Agreement may be interpreted as a transfer of any exclusive rights to the Website Content (or any portion thereof) and/or the Website Software to the User.
4.4 The Company owns all rights to trademarks, trade (business) names, brands, logos registered in its name (hereinafter referred to as “Trademarks”). Such Trademarks are protected by the applicable legislation and NOTHING in this Agreement may be interpreted as granting any license to the User to use such Trademarks.
5. HOW TO USE THE WEBSITE
Website Code of Conduct
5.1 When using the Website, the User agrees to adhere to the following rules:
1) comply with all obligations, assumed by the User, by accepting this Agreement;
2) provide accurate information about themselves when filling in any forms on the Website;
3) avoid impersonating any other person or providing any data of any third parties (without their explicit prior and informed consent);
4) avoid uploading, storing, publishing, distributing, posting, advertising, sending, making available or using otherwise the User Content which:
5) avoid taking or avoid assisting third parties in taking actions aimed at disrupting the operation of the Website, including but not limited to:
6) avoid taking any other actions that are illegal, fraudulent, discriminatory or misleading.
6. ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE
Advertising by the Company
6.1 The Company may place any advertising or marketing materials on the Website from time to time.
Advertising by third parties:
6.2 The Website Content may include links to third party websites and/or advertising or marketing materials about products/services provided by such third parties (hereinafter referred to as “Third Party Advertisements”). The company assumes no responsibility
1) for the content of third party advertisements and for the availability, quality and safety of any products/services promoted in such advertisements;
2) for any loss, damage or costs incurred by or caused to a user as a result of the user’s reading such advertisements, using products/services promoted by third party advertisements.
6.3 In case a User is taken to another website through a Third Party Advertisement placed on the Website, the Company cannot guarantee that such a website is safe for the User and/or their computer. Nothing in this Agreement should be construed as assurance, encouragement, recommendation or inducement of the User to use Third Party Advertisements, visit any third-party websites, or try, purchase or use any Third Party products/services.
7. TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
7.1 In case:
1) the User fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement;
2) intellectual property rights of the Company, other Users or third parties are infringed;
3) the User takes any actions that are illegal, violate the rights and interests of the Company, other Users or third parties, or undermine the operation of the Website or the ability to use the Website by other Users;
4) the User uses the Website in a manner that may subject the Company to liability in the future;
5) it is required by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation or the competent government authority of the Russian Federation, the Company may terminate (stop) the User’s access to the Website at any time without prior notice.
7.2 The User agrees and acknowledges that the Company assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss, lost profits, harm to business or personal reputation caused to the User due to their inability to access the Website.
8. HOW TO ASK A QUESTION
8.1 If you have any questions regarding the terms of this Agreement or the procedure/method of their fulfillment, you may contact us using the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
8.2 Employees and representatives of the Company undertake to make every possible effort to respond to your questions within a reasonable period of time.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
9.1 This Agreement becomes effective once published on the Website (via the following link: https://new.novardis.com/en/terms-of-use/ and remains in full force and effect for an indefinite period.
9.2 The Company may revise, supplement or change the terms of this Agreement. The company assumes no responsibility for notifying users of upcoming or already effective changes to the Agreement. It is private responsibility of the User to check this Agreement content for amendments.
The User’s continuing to use the Website after any changes or supplements have been made to the Agreement means that the User is familiar with and has accepted such changes or supplements in full without any objections.
9.3 Unless otherwise expressly stated in the provisions of this Agreement or follows directly from the current legislation, the legislation of the Russian Federation applies to the terms of this Agreement.
9.5 Access to the Website is provided to the User “as is”, We do not promise, guarantee, imply that the Website may or may not meet your requirements, goals, expectations, and therefore we do not guarantee any specific result or effect as a result of your use of the Website.
9.6 When copying and using information materials or data provided by Novardis Consulting LLC and published on the Website, an active hyperlink to https://new.novardis.com/ must be placed without using any methods of hiding the link for search engines.
9.7 The Confidentiality Policy available at https://novardis.com/en/privacy/ applies to the User.
This document may be subject to updates. Any changes come into force once they have been published on the Website.
9.8 The Company assumes no responsibility for:
1) Any delays or failures in making a transaction due to force majeure or any failure of telecommunication, computer, electrical and other related systems.
2) Proper functioning of the Website where the User does not have the required technical means to use it, and the Company has no obligation to provide users with such means.
3) The Company may disclose information about the User to the extent the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation requires or permits such disclosure.
4) The Company may disclose any data it has collected about the User of this Website. if such disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation or complaint regarding the misuse of the Website or to identify the User who may violate or interfere with the rights of the Company or the rights of any other Users of the Website.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
10.1 In the event of any disagreements or disputes between the Parties to this Agreement, sending a pre-action letter of claim is a prerequisite.
10.2 The claim receiver notifies the claimant in writing of the results of the claim review within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of its receipt.
10.3 Where it is impossible to resolve the dispute on a voluntary basis, either Party may file a lawsuit with the court at the location of the Company to seek legal protection of their rights granted to them by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.